Re: infrastructure openshift?

On 06/15/2017 05:33 AM, Matthew Miller wrote:
> I heard we got an OpenShift instance up and running at the recent
> hackfest. I found

yeah, we got a staging instance setup and working. ;)

> <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/OpenShift>, but it seems
> to be "pre" documentation, not current.

yeah, we need to update that. Will add to my list.

> Is this ready to play with? If
> I want to set up an experimental service (playing with Discourse, to be
> specific), is it ready for that?

No. Nor did we intend to use it as a playground. The plan was that we
would have a staging cluster and a production cluster and those would be
used for our infrastructure apps/needs. However, when we redeployed
openstack on our cloud, we would also setup another openshift cluster on
top of that, and that one would be for development and just anything
fedora contributors would want to prototype or whatever. Hopefully thats
not too far away, as we have new cloud hardware on the way now.

kevin