Re: Big HyperKitty schema change

On Fri, Jun 09, 2017 at 12:39:23PM +0200, Aurelien Bompard wrote:
> I have a feeling that after freeze break is better because the folks who
> use the web UIs to read email may also be those who will need to
> communicate more after the GA, to discuss communication and reviews.

Yes, I agree. If this can't be put off until a couple of weeks after
GA, let's do it soon.

I assume the mitigation plan if something goes wrong is to restore from
backups? Is it not possible to do the migration on a staging
copy of the db and then swap it in?

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>