Requesting Feedback: Logging solution for loopabull

Hello all,
    I am in need of a publicly accessible location to have logs hosted
(or mirrored) from loopabull[0] in order to provide public-facing
feedback on what's actually going on with the automated tasks.

For background/context, there are docs what loopabull is[0] and how
Fedora RelEng is currently aiming to use it[1][2].

If it's acceptable, I would like to use OpenStack's Project ARA[3] for
this but that is "yet another service" and if there's something
readily available from the Fedora Infrastructure then I'd certainly
like to go that route. I'm also completely open to alternative
solutions, whatever the Fedora Infrastructure Team thinks it best.

Thank you,
-AdamM

[0] - https://github.com/maxamillion/loopabull
[1] - https://pagure.io/releng-automation