Re: Combined bodhi template files

On Tue, 2017-05-16 at 23:10 -0600, InvalidPath wrote:
> Done I wasnt sure about this section since production had it but
> staging didnt.  But likely a good idea for both envs to meet the same
> requirements yes?

Indeed.

> > > +#datagrepper_url = http://localhost:5000
> > > +{% if env == "staging" %}
> > > +datagrepper_url = https://apps.stg.fedoraproject.org/datagrepper
> >
> > I think this will define datagrepper_url twice on staging. We
> > probably
> > want an if statement above this line too.
> Both original files contained the same preamble in this section up
> until the captcha secret, but are you saying the same captcha for stg
> and prd?

I think I hadn't noticed that there is a # before the first
datagrepper_url. I say let's drop that line since it's noise.

> > I recently changed the url in staging.ini, so you should be sure to
> > pick up that change.
>
> Hmm, I just repulled the ansible repo.. I see the same url in staging
> as above. staging.ini.j2 line 400 path:
> /home/bhart/SpiderOak
> Hive/Projects/ansible/roles/bodhi2/base/templates

Hmm, it does appear to be different when I view it it cgit:

https://infrastructure.fedoraproject.org/cgit/ansible.git/tree/roles/bodhi2/base/templates/staging.ini.j2#n400

sqlalchemy.url = postgresql://bodhi2:{{ bodhi2PasswordSTG }}@pgbdr.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org/bodhi2