FBR: patched libgit2 on pagure.io

Greetings.

A while back Patrick made a patch for libgit2 that worked around some of
its performance and locking issues. When we upgraded pagure at the
beginning of the month we upgraded to the epel version without the patch.

I'd like to apply the patch to the libgit2 on pagure.io and hopefully
this will fix the performance/lockups we have left.

note that Patrick is working on more libgit2 fixes as well as these to
try and upstream them, so hopefully we don't have to carry these forever.

+1s?

kevin