Freeze Break Request koji update

Hi all.

I would like to update koji to 1.12.0-3 there was three patches applied

one for https://pagure.io/koji/issue/429 that causes image builds to
not propoerlly support the --can-fail flag whihc we need to get the
cloud and docker base images for x86_64 available again to fix a Beta
blocker

there is two other patches that have gone ustream
https://pagure.io/koji/c/5a23afaeeb1c54ccfb86e20b1f35c0215635536a?branc
h=master
https://pagure.io/koji/c/7ec0e2c6b01f27f7a23546c64d775a1befd722e4?branc
h=master
one of which is needed to fix some proxy user issues we have seen

Dennis