Apprentice Work day tomorrow! (2017-05-23)

Just a reminder that we will be having a apprentice work day tomorrow
(2017-05-23).

Folks are welcome to drop by #fedora-admin and we will look at finding
people things to work on, answer general quesions about accessing things
and how to contribute and hopefully get some things done. :)

* We may look at our existing apps where we are upstream and work on
triageing bugs/issues or just learning how they work.

* We may work on docs and getting things reviewed and merged or new
corrections landed.

I'm going to try and be around all day for me (14UTC to 23UTC).

Hope to see folks there!

kevin