[FBR] Add upstreamfirst.fedorainfracloud.org to DNS

I'm planning to set up a pagure instance in the cloud as a place to
collect testcases that Red Hat will be releasing for upstream
consumption and collaborate on the tests as they change into a form that
could be accepted by Fedora package maintaners. The request is tracked
in the following ticket:

https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/6066

I'd like to add upstreamfirst.fedorainfracloud.org to DNS, build the
config and push it out to the DNS servers. That hostname would point to
one of the floating IPs we've allocated in openstack.

+1s?

Tim