[release] pagure: 2.15

Good Morning Everyone,

Earlier today I cut a new release of pagure: 2.15.

Here is its changelog:

* Tue May 16 2017 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou@xxxxxxxxxxxx> - 2.15-1
- Update to 2.15
- Improve logic in api/issue.py to reduce code duplication (Martin Basti)
- Fix the download button for attachment (Mark Reynolds)
- Fix our markdown processor for strikethrough
- Add a spinner indicating when we are retrieving the list of branches differing
- Make add_file_to_git use a lock as we do for our other git repositories
- Add the opportunity to enforce a PR-based workflow
- Store in the DB the API token used to flag a pull-request
- Allow people with ticket access to take and drop issues
- Display the users and groups tied to the repo in the API (Matt Prahl)
- Document our markdown in rest so it shows up in our documentation
- Fix comparing the minimal version of flask-wtf required
- Allow the td and th tags to have an align attribute to allow align in html
  tables via markdown
- Avoid binaryornot 0.4.3 and chardet 3.0.0 for the time being
- Add group information API that shows group members (Matt Prahl)
- Ensure people with ticket metadata can edit the custom fields
- Add support to create private projects (Farhaan Bukhsh) - Off by default
- Link to the doc when the documentation is activated but has no content
- Enforce project wide flake8 compliance in the tests
- Enforce a linear alembic history in the tests
- Increase logging in pagure.lib.git
- Use custom logger on all module so we can configure finely the logging
- Multiple improvements to the documentation (René Genz)
- Add the ability to query projects by a namespace in the API (Matt Prahl)
- Add the /<repo>/git/branches API endpoint (Matt Prahl)
- Lock the git repo when removing elements from it
- Always remove the lockfile after using it, just check if it is still present
- Implement the `Give Repo` feature
- Allow project-less token to change the status of an issue in the API
- Make the watch feature more granular (Matt Prahl): you can now watch tickets,
  commits, both, neither or go back to the default
- Bring the pagure.lib coverage to 100% in the tests (which results to bug fixes
  in the code)
- Add locking at the project level using SQL rather than filelock at the git
  repo level

This is currently happily running in stg and prod.
However, the prod instance has been hotfixed, we found a couple of small typos
(reported by email) as well as couple of issues in the new locking mechanism
(SQL-based) used, so there will be a 2.15.1 release (hopefully tomorrow) so that
we can dropped the hotfix.
2.15.1 will also contain what we believe to fix this annoying bug of PRs
indicated as merged when they weren't.

Happy hacking!

Pierre