Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Denis Nutiu

Hello,

My name is Denis. I'm an second year undergraduate student at UPT
majoring in Computer and Information Technology.

I want to contribute to the Fedora Project in order to see what is it
like to be apart of an open source community and to put the stuff I
learned to good use.

The programing languages that I'm familiar with are: Python, C, Java,
C++, JavaScript, Go. (in that order)
I do not have any certifications or advanced sys admin knowledge. I've
managed to get a basic forum running on a VPS installing and configuring
php7, mysql, let's enecrypt, apache2 and ufw.

I'm looking to do some coding and learn more about networking, security,
servers and Linux in general. :D

My IRC handle: Meto
My FAS ID: metonymy