Freeze break: update/reboot kojipkgs01/02

Greetings.

openqa is seeing some very slow downloads from our kojipkgs01/02
machines. I cannot see anything obviously wrong with them, but as a
first step I'd like to update them (which would move them from a 4.9.x
to a 4.10.x kernel) to see if it's some odd networking stack thing thats
already been fixed.

The process would be:

* Update 01/reboot.
* Run playbook to make sure all was set right.
* Wait a few hours and make sure 01 is processing ok.
* Do the same to 02.

This shouldn't result in any downtime (the two are load balanced over
haproxy now) and if 01 doesn't process correctly after updating we can
limp along on 02 until after freeze.

+1s?

kevin