FBR: PDC update

Hi all,

I'd like to update:

- PDC to python-pdc-1.2.0-8.git.30.gacf661f (f25-infra) on pdc-web0*
- pdc-updater to pdc-updater-0.5.4-1 (epel7-infra) on pdc-backend0*

There are two changes that come with this:

- First, there is a new field in the productmd information produced by
  pungi which PDC doesn't know about.  This is causing the import of
  some composes to break regularly:
  https://github.com/fedora-infra/pdc-updater/pull/49/files

- Second, there is a bugfix to avoid a race condition in the MBS that
  relies on a new field added in PDC.  The original issue is filed
  here: https://pagure.io/fm-orchestrator/issue/407

  It produced this patch to the MBS:
  https://pagure.io/fm-orchestrator/pull-request/431

  Which in turn depends on two patches to PDC and pdc-updater, which
  are the subject of this FBR:

  - https://github.com/fedora-modularity/product-definition-center/pull/11
  - https://github.com/fedora-infra/pdc-updater/pull/52

Deploying this involves adding a field to the PDC schema with an
automated database migration.  If I can get two +1s from
sysadmin-main, I'll run it in staging first and if anything goes
haywire, I'll put the brakes on it until after the freeze is up.

-Ralph