Re: Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Savitoj Singh

On Tue, 7 Mar 2017 22:30:58 +0530
Savitoj <savitojs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello World!
>
> I would like to introduce myself to the team. My name is Savitoj
> Singh, I'm working in Red Hat (Pune) since 3.7 years as a Senior
> Systems Administrator and overall 5 years experience. We as a team
> takes care of 1300+ servers over a globe and manages 4 major Red Hat
> CEE Labs.

Welcome! wow... thats a lot of machines. ;)

> I'm comfortable with Python and shell scripting, and I have a work
> experience on RH OpenStack, OpenShift, Docker, Vagrant, Jenkins,
> GitLab, CI/CD, RHV, CFME, Ansible, Puppet etc. My interests are more
> inclined towards DevOps.
>
> I would really like to learn Emacs and grind python skills.
>
> Here are more details about me:
>
> *GitHub*: https://github.com/savitojs
> *GitLab*: https://gitlab.com/savitojs
> *Freenode* *IRC*: Savitoj
> *Certifications*:
> https://www.redhat.com/rhtapps/certification/verify/?certId=110-473-592
> *LinkedIn*: https://www.linkedin.com/in/savitojs

Welcome again. I hope you can make our weekly meeting (today at 18UTC
in #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net), or drop by #fedora-admin and
we can get you added to our apprentice group to look around.

Thanks,

kevin