Re: Self Introduction: Aurelie Deromedis

On Sat, 2017-03-04 at 11:30 -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
On Fri, 03 Mar 2017 07:33:41 +0000
Aurelie Deromedis <justaurelie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi everyone, my name is Aurelie and I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Italian but I've been living in London for 5 years. I'm a Linux SysAdmin. I've been using Linux since I was 17 (11 years professionally). I'm 38. I've used several different distribution over the years, as all of us I guess. But I'm kind of settle on Fedora now (it literally flies on my Dell XPS 13 Developer Edition, I love it... :-) ) and I'm about to start in a new Job in a month time. This has given me time to focus on what I really like. And that's why I'm here writing this email to you. I'd like to contribute and I think I might help with packages and looking after the Fedora Infrastructure. That's also why I'm sending this two both the mailing lists.
Welcome from the infrastructure list. ;) Do take a look at our docs: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/GettingStarted Stop by #fedora-admin on irc.freenode.net or join us for our next weekly meeting (thursday at 18UTC in #fedora-meeting) and we can get you added to our apprentice program to look around and see if any easyfix tickets look interesting to you.

Hi Kevin,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I will! :)

If I'm not stuck at work I will certainly join the meeting this Thu.

Cheers

kevin