Self Introduction: Matt York

Hi All,

My name is Matt York, I've been reading the list for a while, and I'd like to try and get more involved wherever.

I'm based in the UK, and work as a solutions architect in the Linux world. My background is all sysadmin / infrastructure (started playing with Linux in 96), although I'm gradually moving up the stack with Ansible and Python.

I'm long term Fedora desktop user, as are my wife and kids (not that I gave them the choice).

I have a lot of experience with satellite 6 and Foreman, I play with Ansible, and generally enjoy integration work.  Most of my experience is based around CentOS/Fedora/RH based distros.

Not really sure where I can be useful, but I can probably spend 5-6 hours a week.

Any advice would be welcome :)

Thanks

Matt