Re: March status update for Fedora Infrastructure Apprentices

On Wed, 2017-03-01 at 17:29 -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:

> 0. Whats your fedora account system login?

cprofitt

> 1. Have you logged in and used your fi-apprentice membership to look
> at our machines/setup in the last month? Do you plan to?

I have not done that this month. I hope to be able to do this at the
end of this month when Robotics is over.

> 2. Has it helped you decide any area you wish to focus on or
> contribute to more?

NA

> 3. Have you looked at or been able to work on any of the fi-
> apprentice 'easyfix' tickets?
> https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issues?status=Open&tags=easyf
> ix

I have looked at them, but not had time to try and work on them yet

> 4. Do you still wish to be a member of the group? If not (for
> whatever reason) could you provide any hints to help others down the
> road?

Yes, I wish to stay a member of the group.

> 5. Is there any help or communication or ideas you have that would
> help you do any of the above?

None at this time. I just need to find time.

> 6. What do you find to be the hardest part of getting involved?
> Finding things to work on? Getting attention from others to help you?
> Finding tickets in your interest area?

Finding time (3 kids take a lot of time)

> 7. Have you been able to make any weekly irc meetings? Do you find
> them helpful or interesting?

I have not made the meetings.

> 8. Have you logged into our Gobby instance and read/seen/added to our
> meeting agenda? https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Gobby

I have not, but will now.

> 9. What kinds of things do you look for in projects you contribute
> to?

I look for an area that leverages my current skills, but allows for me
to learn and grow.

Charles