Re: Fedorahosted migration - freemedia

On Wed, 01 Mar 2017 22:36:18 +0000
Ankur Sinha <sanjay.ankur@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hiya,
>
> Unfortunately, we haven't been able to migrate freemedia to pagure
> completely yet. I think pausing freemedia until we can complete the
> migration would be OK. I really hope to get it done in the next few
> weeks. There just are too many pieces that need updating:
>
> https://pagure.io/pagure/issue/1223
>
> In the meantime, would it be possible to disable new tickets on the
> trac and permit volunteers to work with the ones that have already
> been filed?

ok. I have excepted freemedia... so that project should load now.
You should be able to go in and take away TICKET_CREATE from anonymous
and that should stop new tickets. I'm not sure what that will look like
from the web form side tho.

and the xmlrpc endpoint should still be available for all projects.

kevin