Information needed on EasyFix skill sets

Greetings!

I am a member of the Fedora Design team and am currently working on redesigning the EasyFix site (https://fedoraproject.org/easyfix/).

I want to add category labels for the different skill sets required to complete issues on EasyFix. Eg. HTML, Python, Scala, JavaScript, so that issues can be sorted by skill set required (if possible).

If someone close to the EasyFix project was able to share data about the types of skill sets requested for Easyfix issues, it would really help me out.

Kindest regards,
Kathryn