Re: Need some advice

Thanks Guys for all the advice I will be a bit more mindful about
subject in future, I am just keen to learn and to get up to speed, I've
already got nagios up and running locally so I can experiment a bit
with it and ansible as well, but I feel I have a much better idea now
than what I did a week ago.

Thanks again all

Mark