Infrastructure SOPs moving to a new home Feb. 16th

At a recent infrastructure meeting[0] we agreed to move our SOPs to
Pagure as part of an infrastructure documentation project I proposed[1].

The new home will be https://pagure.io/infra-docs/. The project's README
contains instructions on how to build the project locally.

Unless there are objections, I would like to set the migration date for
February 16th. The migration will consist of the following tasks:

* Update all documentation that references the SOPs to point to the
  Pagure repository.

* Pull the latest versions of the SOPs on batcave01 into the Pagure
  project. This is an easy `git pull` operation.

* Set the repository on batcave01 to be a read-only copy that pulls from
  pagure on a regular basis.

A few notes about the migration:

* All git history for the SOPs has been preserved.

* Adding or modifying SOPs can now be done via pull requests to the
  Pagure project. For documentation on this process, consult

* I've manually added people as project administrators since there isn't
  a group on Pagure I can add. I probably missed some people. If you
  find yourself in need of write access to the repository any of the
  admins should be able to add you.

* The project's master branch is automatically built on readthedocs[2]
  each time a commit is pushed. The HTML site is also available on
  Pagure's docs hosting[3], but this is not built automatically yet.

I'd really appreciate it if people could take a few minutes and read
through the README as well as the SOP dev guide[4] and let me know if
anything is unclear.

[0]
https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/teams/infrastructure/infrastructure.2017-02-02-18.00.html

[1]