Re: GSoC 2017 org applications open ( sourcing interest and ideas)

On 01/02/17, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 01, 2017 at 09:50:13AM +0100, Radka Janekova wrote:
> >    And on that note I would like to ask this thread to end here - it doesn't
> >    belong into all these mailing lists.
> >    Best regards,
> >    Radka
>
> Well, I would argue that we should start discussing ideas as early as possible
> and since that person declare a will to be a mentor on the infrastructure list,
> I would be very interested to know which project that person wishes to mentor,
> so that the infrastructure team can provide feedback as early as possible on the
> project.
I am sure that the mentors are the upstream contributors to those
projects, and also work with the infra team to make sure that we can
actually maintain the services in future.
It will be surprising if it is not the case.

Kushal
--
Fedora Cloud Engineer
CPython Core Developer