Re: Update to the Mailman stack in prod

On Tue, 31 Jan 2017 13:47:56 +0100
Aurelien Bompard <aurelien@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hey folks!
>
> I've been working on updating the Mailman production code. There are
> big schema changes that I tried to optimize and finally came up with
> a solution that will minimize unavailability.
> I think I need a 1 hour window of planned outage. I'm at UTC+1 so I
> could do it in my morning, while America is still sleeping. I don't
> think I'll need any help from you even if things go bad. Do you have
> a preference as to which day ? (this week preferably)

The sooner the better for me. ;)

We should however announce the outage. Pick a time/date, make an outage
ticket (or I can) like the others and I can mail it out to announce
list.

Also, FYI, I added a pagure label for lists issues:

https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issues?status=Open&tags=lists

so you can easily see all the open list issues. ;)

kevin