[release] pagure: 2.11

Good Morning Everyone,

A long awaited release of pagure has just been done: 2.11

Here is the changelog, beware, might take a while to read :)
* Fri Jan 20 2017 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou@xxxxxxxxxxxx> - 2.11-1
- Update to 2.11
- Fix the forked repo text on the user's PR page (Rahul Bajaj)
- Display the number of subscribers subscribed to the ticket
- Add an attachments section to tickets (Mark Reynolds)
- Small fixes around the git blame feature
- Add an `Add group` button on page listing the groups (Rahul Bajaj)
- Move the `My Issues` and `My Pull-requests` links under the user's menu
- Document the FORK_FOLDER configuration key as deprecated
- Display the subscribers to PR in the same way to display them on ticket
- Adjust the wording when showing a merge commit
- Ensure the last_updated field is always properly updated (Mark Reynolds)
- Fix decoding files when we present or blame them
- Disable the markdown extensions nl2br on README files
- Make issue reports public
- Only display modified time as the modifying user can not be determined (Mark
  Reynolds)
- Add a new API endpoint returning information about a specific project
- Add a button allowing dropping of assignments for an issue easily (Paul W.
  Frields)
- Make attachments of ticket downloadable (Mark Reynolds)
- Make patch/diff render nicely when viewed attached to a ticket (Mark Reynolds)
- Filter out the currrent ticket in the drop-down list for the blocker/depending
  fields (Eric Barbour)
- Move the logging of the commit as activity to its own service: pagure_logcom
- Add a new API endpoint to set/reset custom fields on tickets
- Introduce the USER_NAMESPACE configuration key allowing to put the project on
  the user's namespace by default
- Fix sending notifications about pull-requests to people watching a project
- Fix the list of blacklisted projects
- Inform the user when they try to create a new group using a display name
  already used (Rahul Bajaj)
- Fix importing the milestones into the project when loading from the git repo
  (Clement Verna)
- Add a button to create a default set of close status (as we have a default set
  of priorities)
- Have pagure bail with an error message if the OpenID server did not return an
  username
- Let the error email use the FROM_EMAIL address set in the configuration file
- Fix theprogress bar shown when listing issues (Gaurav Kumar)
- Replace our current tags by colored one (Mark Reynolds)
- Make the roadmap page use the colored tag (Mark Reynolds)
- Fix the tag of Open pull-request when listing all the pull-requests (Rahul
  Bajaj)
- Remove the 'pagure.lib.model.drop_tables' from test/__init__.py file (Amol
  Kahat)
- Fix the headers of the table listing all the pull-request
- Raise an exception when a PR was made against a branch that no longer exists
- Document what to do when pull-requests are not available in a troubleshooting
  section of the documentation
- Send notification upon closing tickets
- Fix re-setting the close_status to None it when re-opening a ticket
- Fix linking to the tabs in the pull-request page (cep)
- Adjust the rundocserver utility script to have the same arguments as runserver
- Ensure the filtering by author remains when changing the status filter on PR
  list (Rahul Bajaj)
- Improve the page/process to create a new API token (Pradeep CE)
- Prevent re-uploading a file with the same name
- Improve the roadmap page (Mark Reynolds)
- Improve the `My Issues` page (Mark Reynolds)
- Fix home page 'open issues' links for namespaced projects (Adam Williamson)
- Fix logging who did the action
- Return a nicer error message to the user when an error occurs with a remote
  pull-request
- Make interacting with the different git repos a locked process to avoid
  lost/orphan commits
- Update API doc for api_view_user (Clement Verna)
- Dont return 404 when viewing empty files (Pradeep CE (cep))
- Do not automatically update the last_updated or updated_on fields
- Make alembic use the DB url specified in the configuration file of pagure
- Only connect to the smtp server if we're going to send an email
- Add a type list to the custom fields (allows restricting the options) (Mark
  Reynolds)
- Fix displaying non-ascii milestones
- Add the possibility to view all the milestones vs only the active ones (Mark
  Reynolds)

This release is really the result of a team work so many many thanks to everyone
involved!

This new version is happily running in stg and prod.

Happy hacking,
Pierre