Re: Join Fedora Infrastructure Apprentice (fi-apprentice)

On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 01:08:35 +0800
Azlar <wangmd21@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi, Kevin
>
> I do not know, that How do I fix it, for some problem.
>
> What should I do,that when i see the problem?
>
> For example:
>
> #fedora-noc
> zodbot: PROBLEM - proxy06.fedoraproject.org/start.fedoraproject.org
> is CRITICAL: CRITICAL - Socket timeout after 29 seconds (noc02)
> ACKNOWLEDGEMENT - mm-crawler01.phx2.fedoraproject.org/Swap is
> CRITICAL: SWAP CRITICAL- 7% free (132 MB out of 2047 MB) (noc01)
> Patrick Uiterwijk

So, thats an ack of a problem by Patrick (puiterwijk), so there's
nothing you need to do here, he's saying he is looking at it.

You can see all the alerts from nagios in our #fedora-noc channel.

The majority of them are network related and there's nothing we really
can do except ack them. For example, the only above was due to some
routing issues at one of our datacenters. It recovered shortly after.

kevin