floating an idea: migrate fedora jenkins to centos ci

We have a Jenkins server which is offered as a best-effort
non-production service.

CentOS has a much bigger and more-maintained system at ci.centos.org.
Some things which end up in Fedora, like OpenShift, are already tested
_on_ Fedora in that infrastructure.

Would it make sense to retire ours and move our stuff to theirs? That
could free up both maintenance and hardware resources, and seems like a
nice place where we can easily collaborate with ("take advantage of,
but in the good sense") our sibling distro project.

I talked to Jim Perrin and they have no problem with adding the fedmsg
integration. Are there other things we might need?

Does this gain us at least as much to offset the trouble to migrate
existing users?

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>