Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Mike Schlienz

Hello,

My name is Mike Schlienz and I am interested in joining the infrastructure group. I have no particular interest other than learning and assisting others.

I have nearly 30 years system administration and engineering experience; 15 Years experience with various linux distributions.

Operating Systems: Linux (SUSE, Red Hat, Ubuntu, Slackware), Sun OS/Solaris, HP/UX, SunOS, Unisys MCP, VMS, OS/2, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 R2, IAS, TOPS-10, TOPS-20.

Virtualization: VMware ESX, Virtual Box, KVM, Docker.

Languages: Perl, Bash, DCL, Pascal, and PHP.

Other technologies: AWS, BMC BladeLogic (Automation and Patching), Centrify Server Suite, Unisys EOM (Enterprise Output Manager), Zabbix, MySQL, IBM WebSphere, Softcar++, Unisys IPS, FTRapid, Cisco USC, Solarwinds, Jenkins, IBM Endpoint Manager.

IRC Handle: triguy