Re: Freeze break request: refine the filterlist stuff (make it an imagelist using productmd)

On Mon, 2016-11-21 at 21:05 -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 19:46:27 -0800
> Adam Williamson <adamwill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > The main problem here is the 'archive' filterlist is still pretty big,
> > over 20MiB. I don't want to push the fedfind changes out to the public
> > until it's smaller. With this change the imagelist files are all tiny,
> > under 250KiB. pr #26 is an alternative to this which just extends the
> > exclusion list of the previous approach, but nirik says he prefers
> > this approach.
>
> +1, but I would want to wait until things calm down later tomorrow or
> wed morning to apply. Don't want to do anything to mess up the release
> morning. ;)

For sure. I've tweaked the PR (#27) slightly to make create-filelist
keep working if productmd isn't available - tibbs requested this as he
wants it to be generically useful, not Fedora/EL-ish. Please see the PR
for the revised version. If this FBR is approved I'll commit it with
the revised create-filelist. Functionally it's the same, for our case.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey