Re: Post Freeze break request: resize pagure01's drive

On Sun, Nov 20, 2016 at 6:49 PM, Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 20, 2016 at 09:01:56AM -0500, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
>> PIngou how much disk space do you need?
>
> It's a little hard to tell, how much are we using on fedorahosted atm?
> The disk was 17G so far, so with the 10G bump that makes it 27G.
>
> Maybe 50G would give us a little time, but I honestly do not really know.

Note that extending a lot more is currently problematic, because
pagure01 has been created on
vg_server rather than vg_guests, which means it only has about 100GB
in total for the VG
instead of a few TB.

It should really be moved, and that needs to happen before we can
increase the size
significantly.