[release] pagure: 2.9

Good Morning everyone,

I just cut a new release of pagure: 2.9.

This is a fairly large release, see the changelog:
* Fri Nov 18 2016 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou@xxxxxxxxxxxx> - 2.9-1
- Update to 2.9
- Fix redirecting after updating an issue on a project with namespace (Vivek
  Anand)
- Remove take button from Closed Issues (Rahul Bajaj)
- Show the open date/time on issues as we do for PR (Rahul Bajaj)
- When rendering markdown file use the same code path as when rendering comments
- Add documentation for using Markdown in Pagure (Justing W. Flory)
- Fix the behavior of the Cancel button on PR page (Rahul Bajaj)
- Be tolerant to markdown processing error
- Let the notifications render correctly when added by the SSE server
- Fix the URL for pull request on the list of branches of a fork (Rahul Bajaj)
- Adjust the markdown processor to have 1 regex for all cross-project links
- Remove unsued variables (Farhaan Bukhsh)
- Hide the title of private tickets when linking to them in markdown
- Show user activity in pagure on the user's page
- Add the possibility to subscribe to issues
- Do not cache the session in pagure-ci (as we did for pagure-webhook)
- Fix rendering raw file when the sha1 provided is one of a blob
- Include project's custom fields in the JSON representation of a project
- Include the issue's custom fields values in the JSON representation of an
  issue
- Include the list of close_status and the milestones in the JSON of a project
- Improve documentation related to unit-tests (Rahul Bajaj)
- Use `project.fullname` in X-Pagure-Project header (Adam Williamson)
- Figure a way to properly support WTF_CSRF_TIME_LIMIT on older version of
  flask-wtf
- When updating an issue, if the form does not validate, say so to the user
- Fix the total number of pages when there are no PR/issues/repo (vibhcool)
- Fix forking a repo with a namespace
- Include the namespace in the message returned in pagure.lib.new_project
- Move the metadata-ery area in PR to under the comments tab (Ryan Lerch)
- Update setup instructions in the README.rst (alunux)
- Support namespaced projects when reading json data (clime)
- When uploading a file in a new issue, propagate the namespace info
- Ensure our avatar works with non-ascii email addresses
- Downgrade to emoji 1.3.1, we loose some of the newer emojis we get back
  preview and reasonable size (Clément Verna)
- Fix sending notifications email containing non-ascii characters
- Fix using the proper URL in email notifications (Adam Williamson)
- Move the Clear and Cancel buttons to the right hand side of the comment box
- Fix spelling in the PR page (Vibhor Verma)
- Support loading custom fields from JSON when loading issues from git (Vivek
  Anand)
- Fix handling namespaced project in the SSE server (Adam Williamson)
- Add a pylintrc configuration file to help with code standards (Adam
  Williamson)
- Add go-import meta tag allowing go projects to be hosted on pagure (Patrick
  Uiterwijk)
- Fix index overflow when opening remote pull-request (Mark Reynolds)
- Add SSE support for custom fields
- Add a git blame view
- Allow emptying a file when doing online editing
- Only let admins edit the dependency tree of issues
- Fix some spelling errors (Adam Williamson)
- Add SHA256 signature to webhooks notifications (Patrick Uiterwijk)
- Multiple fixes in the API documentation and output

To highlight a few:
- We now present the user's activity on their page using the now well-know
  calendar heatmap
- X-pagure-project in the email headers now contains the full name of the
  project (ie fork/username/projectname) instead of just the project name, so
  beware if you are relying on this field for your email filtering
- We should no longer have the issue with disappearing comments \ó/

Thanks to everyone who contributed on this release, there was quite a few people
involved :)

I will not be online next week, so this release is currently running only in stg
and will remain there at least until November 28th (at which point we may very
well be ready for a 2.9.1).

As usual testers are welcomed.

Happy hacking!
Pierre