Re: Help requested to join fi-apprentice

> On Thu, 10 Nov 2016 02:03:13 -0000
> "Yisu Peng" <yisupeng(a)fedoraproject.org&gt; wrote:
>

> Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. (Thanks jflory for greeting
> folks!)
>
> I've added you to the apprentice group. Hope to see you at our meeting
> later today or on-line. ;)
>
> kevin

Thanks for sponsor me, Kevin. Also jflory thanks for the useful instructions. I would love to join the IRC meeting, but unfortunately I need to take a class at the same time. I'll try to find if there is something in the issue list that I can help with. Thank you again!

Yisu