Migrating license agreement from FAS2 to FAS3

Good Morning Everyone,

This morning I started looking at migration our license agreements from FAS2 to
FAS3.

We currently have 8 CLAs in FAS2:
- cla_dell
- cla_done
- cla_ibm
- cla_fedora
- cla_redhat
- cla_click
- cla_intel
- cla_fpca

For the moment, in the migration script I created a dummy license agreement:
`cla_fpca` and migrated all the people member of the `cla_fpca` group in FAS2 as
having signed that new license agreement.

The question I have is basically: do we want to migrate all 8 CLAs by creating
their respective LAs in FAS3 and migrating their members or are we only
interested in the FPCA group these days?

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Pierre