fedorahosted sunset: need export of spacewalk Trac db

Hey folks,

The last thing spacewalk needs to move off of fedorahosted is our Trac wiki. Can someone give me a pointer to how to get a copy/export of the current state of the wiki so we can start testing the move-to-github process? I'm assuming (but don't know for sure) that we're using the default SQLite db.

Thanks,
Grant Gainey
--
Grant Gainey
Principal Software Engineer, Red Hat Satellite