Re: Warn secondary arch folks about change involving: ExclusiveArch or ExcludesArch

On miércoles, 19 de octubre de 2016 12:46:04 PM CDT Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> Good Morning,
>
> Rel-eng has been wanting a got hook that would notify the people involved
> with secondary arches about changes made to packages involving
> ExclusiveArch or ExcludesArch.
>
> I took a stab at this hook today and I would like to offer the result for
> review.
>
> So with this email is an ansible patch adding the hook and installing it in
> our repos.
>
> Things that needs to be tweaked:
> - Where to send the email?
> - Turn off debug after we confirmed it works
> - Currently I install the script as a file not a template, so the URL to
> point to commits in CGIT will be the same in prod and in stg.
>
> Comments and thoughts more than welcome :)
>

> Pierre

It should be tied into fmn for noticiations for those that care about them.
there is groups for the secondary arches in fas, at the least members of the
groups should get them. it is not for just alternative arches. but people
should be able to opt in for all arch exclusions or even just x86_64

Dennis