Pagure Migration - Design Team

Hi guys,

We are in the process of moving the design team over to pagure. We have some large files located here (https://fedorahosted.org/released/design-team/) that we would like to move over to the releases section of our pagure repo.
1) There appears to be 4mb limit on what we can upload there. As we deal with a lot of large image files, I'd like to ask if it is possible to raise this limit for our project?
2) Also is it possible for us push these files directly to pagure from their current location?

Thanks,