[release] pagure: 2.8

Good Morning Everyone,

One friday, late in the day, I cut a new release of pagure: 2.8

Here is the corresponding changelog:
* Fri Oct 21 2016 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou@xxxxxxxxxxxx> - 2.8-1
- Update to 2.8
- Fix the migration adding the close_status field to remove the old status
  only at the end
- Fix the RTD and Force push hooks for the change in location of the plugins
- Fix creating new PR from the page listing the pull-requests
- Add the possibility for the user to edit their settings in their settings page
- Include the close_status in the JSON representation of an issue
- Load the close_status if there is one set in the JSON repsentation given
- Fix running the tests when EVENTSOURCE_SOURCE is defined in the
  configuration.
- Make the search case-insensitive when searching issues
- Fix the "cancel" button when editing a "regular" comment on a pull-request
- Remove the ``Content-Encoding`` headers from responses (Jeremy Cline)
- Fix creating the release folder for project with a namespace
- When sending email, make the user who made the action be in the From field
- When searching groups, search both their name and display name
- Create a Vagrantfile and Ansible role for Pagure development (Jeremy Cline)
- Made searching issue stop clearing status and tags filters (Ryan Lerch)
- Improve documentation (Bill Auger)
- Fix finding out the encoding of a file in git (Jeremy Cline)
- Fix making cross-project references using <project>#<id>
- Allow filter the list of commits for a certain user
- Ensure we disable all the submit button when clicking on one (avoid sending
  two comments)
- Do not always compute the list of diff commits
- Let's not assume PAGURE_CI_SERVICES is always there
- Allow html table to define their CSS class
- Add a link to the user on the commit list (Ryan Lerch)
- Change `Fork` button to `View Fork` on all pages of the project (tenstormavi)
- Enable some of the markdown extensions by default
- Fix mixed content blocked in the doc by not sending our user to google (Rahul
  Bajaj)

The new release was pushed on stg and prod.

We since found 4 annoying bugs that were either breaking the UI or making some
pages return 500 errors. All of these bugs have been hotfixed in prod and 3 of
the 4 pull-request merged.
Once the 4th PR is merged, I will cut a 2.8.1 release with these fixes and an
enhancement made by Vivek.

Sorry for the late notice of this new release.

Happy hacking,
Pierre