fedmsg-atomic-composer in the atomic-composer ansible role

Heyo!

While deploying bodhi 2.3.0-0.1.beta to stg tonight, my playbook failed
because the fedmsg-atomic-composer rpm was renamed to python2-fedmsg-
atomic-composer because long names let you type more on that fancy
mechanical keyboard of yours.

I'm fixing the usage of the old name in roles/bodhi2, but git grep
informed me that roles/atomic-composer also references the old package
name. I went ahead and changed it there under the assumption that this
makes sense, but I'm not so familiar with the various roles so I wanted
to send a heads up that I did this in case I shouldn't have.