Ask Fedora: unconfigure or completely patch out "Closed: question is answered"

I've posted about this before but I just saw it again today and it
makes me sad. For whatever strange reason, Askbot comes with a "Closed
for the following reason the question is answered, right answer was
accepted" option. This is *completely* antithetical to the idea of
building a high-value store of useful information.

I guess it might make sense for a helpdesk-style system where we expect
each issue to be a one-off, but that's not generally the case here.

At the same time, I don't blame users/moderators for hitting this
button, because its very presence suggests that it's the right thing to
do. Can we:

a. reopen all questions closed this way

and

b. remove the option and make sure it doesn't come back?

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>