Re: koji db replication in staging... working!

On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 10:06:42PM +0000, Corey Sheldon wrote:
>    On 10/11/2016 09:07 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:

[.. entire email from Kevin ..]

>    Kevin,
>
>    Any tests in particular an apprentice could pound on it to check ?  Not
>    honestly sure I have access to koji.stg but I'd be game for testing common
>    and edge cases fas:linuxmodder

Dear Corey,

Could you please trim down the email you are replying to?
Your habits of replying below the footer set by the list is really quite
confusing. Most of the time, I look for your answer in the text cannot find it
until I check who sent the email and thus go check at the very end.
It would really be appreciated if you could make that effort.

>  Disclaimer: ALL Correspondence shall be deemed as private and confidential, re-distrubution is discouraged unless requested in the the correspondence in question.

Such a disclaimer on an email sent to a public list is... surprising :)

Thanks,
Pierre