Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Fabio Alessandro Locati

Hello everyone,
I'm Fabio Alessandro Locati (fale on fas and IRC), a Red Hat Senior
Consultant in the UK.
I've been freelancing as sysop, dba and solution architect since 2004.

I've met GNU/Linux in 2001 and since 2002 I've completely dismissed any
other OS.
I've tried every Fedora since Moonshine, but only with Constantine it
became my daily-use OS.

During my daily job, I work mainly with Red Hat products (RHEL,
Ansible, Ansible Tower, and RHOSP are probably the one I encounter the
most).

I'm Packager and Ambassador in the Fedora Project since August, 2014.

I tried to join the Fedora Infra team about 2 years ago, but due to lack
of time I had to focus on less Fedora projects so I let it go.
I would like to join the infra team to help out and to learn new stuff
in the procee.

The part of infrastructure I'd like to focus on, at least at the beginning
is the sysop part, since I've far more experience in this field.

Best regards,
Fabio Alessandro Locati
--
Fabio Alessandro Locati
Red Hat - Senior Consultant

PGP Fingerprint: E815 3C49 2A8D FD8B 1CBD  BC85 FDB3 DF20 B2DC 9C1B