Re: [Freeze Break Request] Bodhi: Fix large updates

On Tue, 2016-09-27 at 17:01 -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> This is just a temporary fix? Or is this planned to be the way it
> will
> be moving forward? (Doesn't matter for the +1, I am just curious).

I don't have any immediate plans to change the way the results are
displayed, as I have a lot of priorities and changing that isn't
extremely high on the list now that I have this workaround. I did file
an issue upstream[0] for discussion about redesigning how these results
are displayed. I don't see myself working on that very soon, to be
honest, but if someone who is motivated and has the time would like to
take charge I think everyone would be appreciative ☺

By the way, this change only alters updates with more than 16 packages,
so most updates should still be presented with the full list of tests
for now.

Thanks for the +1's everyone!

[0] https://github.com/fedora-infra/bodhi/issues/983