Re: [FREEZE BREAK REQUEST] Badges: Oldschool mapping for Modularity WG

On Tue, 27 Sep 2016 16:24:11 -0400
"Justin W. Flory" <jflory7@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Great, thanks for the quick response here. :) Wasn't sure if the
> freeze also applied to ansible.git.

It partly does. See the ansible/scripts/freezelist script.
Anything that is "F" is frozen and anything that is "NF" is not.

> For future reference, if I have further patches to apply to the
> Ansible repository, is this the preferred method to have them merged
> in?

Sure, works fine to post here, or open an issue, either way.

> Thanks again for the quick merge. :)

No problems.

kevin