Re: Plan for tomorrow's Fedora Infrastructure meeting - 2016-09-08

On Mon, 26 Sep 2016 08:52:55 -0700
Bryan Teague <bteague003@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Kevin -
>
> Don't know who to go to for this, so thought I'd start with you...

Sure, me or anyone on the list, but I got to it first it looks like. ;)

> I've found an issue I'd like to tackle (#5456 Make sure username is
> always lowercase in various forms).  I'm logged onto
> FAS - I am unclear as to how to publicly acknowledge my commitment to
> it (or if that's even possible).  The page
> is found here:  https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/5456

Just login and add a comment that you would like to work on this.

You can also click on the 'take' button to assign it to yourself.

It's unclear to me exactly where this change might need to be.
I think it might need to be made in fas and ipsilon upstreams (so we
may want to just close this and file new bugs there:

https://github.com/fedora-infra/fas

https://fedorahosted.org/ipsilon/

kevin