Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Tiago M. Vieira

Hi all

I'm Tiago (FAS: tiagovieira, IRC: tmoreira). I've been around Fedora
for few years - I'm a Fedora advocate in the UK (UK ambassador) and I
am a QE engineer at Red Hat.

I have great interest in systems engineering - I've been developing
tools to assist automations, configuration management and
troubleshooting. In the last few years I've been developing my skills
in the security area - I've got a PG diploma in systems and software
security at Univ. of Oxford (UK). Fedora has always been my favourite
dist, and I want contribute back.

As I've been working with troubleshooting, tools development and
configuration management, this is the things I can learn and do within my
comfort zone. I am willing to learn more about the infrastructure
security and, and hopefully focus in this area as I learn more about how
this is done in this group. I would be grateful if I can get an sponsor.

The languages I've worked in the past are C and Java, and I've been
working with Python in the past 4 years.

Apart from the academic diplomas, I've got RHCSA and RHCE certification
(and I'm currently working on the expertise certifications for a
Datacenter RHCA certification).

You can also check my about page at: http://tvieira.com/about/ with few
more details.

I'm looking forward to working with you.

Tiago