Re: Freeze Break Request (Retroactive): Adding new staging database host for testing in qa

On Wed, 10 Aug 2016 16:56:20 +0200
Tim Flink <tflink@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I completely forgot that we were in Alpha freeze earlier today and
> made some changes without requesting a freeze break. The changes
> shouldn't impact production in any meaningful way but I can back all
> the changes out if need be.
>
> In summary, I did the following:
>  - created new dns entries for db-qa-stg01.qa
>  - added a new db-qa-stg01.qa host to inventory
>  - changed the postgres_server role to support dnf for f22+
>  - added the new db-qa-stg01.qa host to the postgres-server playbook
>
> I've attached a diff to this email for review.

Most of that doesn't affect prod, but it will need a master run with
iptables tag to update the staging blocking in prod phx2 hosts. ;)

+1 here in any case, and I can run the iptables run if we get more +1s

kevin