Re: How to use fresh module on mock build

On Tue, 26 Jul 2016 07:25:44 -0400 (EDT)
Jun Aruga <jaruga@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi, Mikolaj
>
> Thank you. I could do it.
> The reason why I posted here is, that I supposed it was related on
> infra side. synchronizing for rawhide repo is delaying.

Well, it takes a while for things to mirror out.

The rawhide compose finished this morning at about 10:00 UTC

You did a mockbuild against whatever local mirrors at about 12:00 UTC

You sent this email at ~13:30 UTC

It depends on the mirror when they sync and how long it takes, but its
usually more than a few hours. So, you will need to wait a while more,
or setup a local mirror, or point your mock configs to a mirror that
updates faster than whatever ones mirrormanager gives you by default.

kevin