Re: Breaking distgit-stg

On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 06:12:35PM +0200, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> Good Morning Everyone,
>
> As part of his Google Summer of Code Vivek Anand has been working on adjusting
> pagure so that it would fit our needs to run it on the top of distgit.
>
> All the changes have been merged now and our cloud instance is looking quite
> good: http://209.132.184.205/
>
> So I would like to hereby request the permission to break distgit in stg by
> dropping cgit and replacing http://pkgs.stg.fedoraproject.org/ by pagure,
> or maybe more http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/pagure/ by pagure so that it doesn't
> block accessing the other endpoints available at pkgs.fp.o.

So I installed and started to configure pagure on pkgs01.stg, the tldr is: it is
almost working. Basically it works, if selinux is off...
And by it works, I mean, the UI shows and if you are using http*s* you can log
in. I still need to create all the projects.

As for what I broke: gitolite seems fine but I'm afraid cgit is unhappy, it gets
a permission denied, I didn't investigate why though.

If someone wants to see if it is possible to make pagure work with SELinux on,
it would be more than appreciated.

I'll see about putting content into pagure next week.

If anything went south in pkgs.stg please let me know :)

Thanks,
Pierre