Re: Hello World!

I was following the instructions here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/GettingStarted

and saw the bullet point about sending a hello. Then I read the rest of the bullet points and realized I was supposed to say more ☺

IRC: bowlofeggs
Skills: Python, C/C++, Erlang, Ansible, general system administration (I run a small home setup with email, mailman, ejabberd, owncloud)
Associations: I work at Red Hat on the Fedora Engineering Team

I'd like to learn more about the Fedora Infrastructure. At this point I know very little, so there's a lot for me to gain!