Re: Mailman3 known issues

>> https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/4975
>> "New subscription notifications from fedora-join mailing list come from
>> root@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
>>
>> * admin emails from root@localhost. ;( There's a dupe of this I just
>>   noticed below. ;) Closing the dupe, but should we file an upstream
>>   bug? or is this a config problem locally?
>

> This is very strange, it does not look like a software bug, but the
> configuration seems correct too. Those emails should be sent with the
> *-owner@xxxxxxx.o address. I'll investigate.

Regardless of whethehr it should ideally come from $list-owner, root@localhost
is pretty wrong and confusing in my opinion.
In the meantime, I updated the site_owner config to admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx so
it is at least a valid email addres, as it looks like this came from there.

https://infrastructure.fedoraproject.org/cgit/ansible.git/commit/?id=d3863e193720b9077c0a33a0a13e487b0c6b349a