Freeze Break request: add new proxy07

Greetings.

Our sponsor bodhost discontinued their bare metal servers, but gave us
a cloud instance to use. I've configured this cloud instance to be a
proxy server (proxy07, like the one that was on the old bodhost box
before).

I'd like to add it to dns, then try sending some traffic it's way.
If it causes any problems I can remove it again...

+1s?

kevin