IRC bot in testing updated to limnoria

Greetings.

I mentioned this as a meeting a while back and wanted to mention it
here to get some wider testing.

I've packaged, gotten reviewed (Thanks Patrick), and pushed into repos
the limnoria package (a maintained fork of supybot/supybot-gribble).

I've updated value01.stg with the new packages and updated out staging
version of zodbot: ursabot.

As far as I can see everything seems to be running ok (aside from a
issue with the Fedora plugin, which seems to hard code
admin.fedoraproject.org in a few places).
https://github.com/fedora-infra/supybot-fedora/issues/51
(If someone wants to fix it).

ursabot is currently in #fedora-noc and #fedora-supybot and of course
available via /query.

If folks would like to test it out that would be great. Hopefully all
looks well and we can update zodbot after freeze/release.

kevin